Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New additions to the "Kiara in The Lion Guard" website

New additions to my website about Kiara in The Lion Guard.

First of all, I added more press mentions of Kiara like I said I'd try and do in the last post.

Added the book's description and number of pages to the Can't wait to be Queen page.

Because we know Eden Riegel will be voicing Kiara, I have made a page dedicated to her as well.



The last new edition is Who is Kiara?  It tells the story of how Kiara came to be: starting as just the cub at the end of The Lion King, to becoming the fully fleshed character as seen in Simba's Pride. Includes pictures and her story in Simba's Pride. I intend to add more to this, including  more pictures and quotes.


The next page I'm working on is one that is more of a fun page than anything. It  will show parallels of Kion and Kiara.


Two more months until The Lion Guard!





No comments:

Post a Comment